Is REGRET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGRET in various dictionaries:
- noun - sadness associated with some wrong done or some disappointment
- verb - feel remorse for
- verb - feel sad about the loss or absence of
- verb - decline formally or politely
- verb - express with regret
- To feel sorry, disappointed, or distressed about.
- To feel regret.
- A sense of loss and longing for someone or something gone.
- All of these nouns denote mental distress.
- verb - to look back upon with sorrow or remorse
There are 6 letters in REGRET: E E G R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGRET
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGRET, to go: REGRET?
Rearrange the letters in REGRET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REGRET
What's nearby REGRET
Lookup in Wiki for REGRET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGRET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGRET"