Is REGENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REGENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - members of a governing board
- noun - someone who rules during the absence or incapacity or minority of the country's monarch
- adj - acting or functioning as a regent or ruler
- One who rules during the minority, absence, or disability of a monarch.
- One acting as a ruler or governor.
- A member of a board that governs an institution, such as a state university.
- adj - one who rules in the place of a sovereign [n -S] : REGENTAL
There are 6 letters in REGENT: E E G N R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REGENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of REGENT, to go: REGENT?
Rearrange the letters in REGENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REGENT
What's nearby REGENT
Lookup in Wiki for REGENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REGENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REGENT"