Is GENRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a kind of literary or artistic work
- noun - a style of expressing yourself in writing
- noun - an expressive style of music
- noun - a class of art (or artistic endeavor) having a characteristic form or technique
- A type or class: “Emaciated famine victims... on television focused a new genre of attention on the continent” (Helen Kitchen).
- A category of artistic composition, as in music or literature, marked by a distinctive style, form, or content: “his six String Quartets... the most important works in the genre since Beethoven’s” (Time).
- A realistic style of painting that depicts scenes from everyday life.
- noun - a type or kind
There are 5 letters in GENRE: E E G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENRE, to go: GENRE?
Rearrange the letters in GENRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GENRE
What's nearby GENRE
Lookup in Wiki for GENRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENRE"