Is ENERGY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ENERGY in various dictionaries:
- noun - (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work
- noun - forceful exertion
- noun - enterprising or ambitious drive
- noun - an imaginative lively style (especially style of writing)
- noun - a healthy capacity for vigorous activity
- noun - any source of usable power
- noun - the federal department responsible for maintaining a national energy policy of the United States
- The capacity for work or vigorous activity; vigor; power.
- Exertion of vigor or power: a project requiring a great deal of time and energy.
- Vitality and intensity of expression: a speech delivered with energy and emotion.
- Usable heat or power: Each year Americans consume a high percentage of the world’s energy.
- A source of usable power, such as petroleum or coal.
- The capacity of a physical system to do work.
- noun - the capacity for vigorous activity
There are 6 letters in ENERGY: E E G N R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ENERGY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ENERGY, to go: ENERGY?
Rearrange the letters in ENERGY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ENERGY
What's nearby ENERGY
Lookup in Wiki for ENERGY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ENERGY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ENERGY"