Is GREEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - green color or pigment
- noun - a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- noun - United States labor leader who was president of the American Federation of Labor from 1924 to 1952 and who led the struggle with the Congress of Industrial Organizations (1873-1952)
- noun - an environmentalist who belongs to the Green Party
- noun - a river that rises in western Wyoming and flows southward through Utah to become a tributary of the Colorado River
- noun - an area of closely cropped grass surrounding the hole on a golf course
- noun - any of various leafy plants or their leaves and stems eaten as vegetables
- noun - street names for ketamine
- verb - turn or become green
- adj - of the color between blue and yellow in the color spectrum
- adj - concerned with or supporting or in conformity with the political principles of the Green Party
- adj - not fully developed or mature
- adj - looking pale and unhealthy
- adj - naive and easily deceived or tricked
- The hue of that portion of the visible spectrum lying between yellow and blue, evoked in the human observer by radiant energy with wavelengths of approximately 490 to 570 nanometers; any of a group of colors that may vary in lightness and saturation and whose hue is that of the emerald or somewhat less yellow than that of growing grass; one of the additive or light primaries; one of the psychological primary hues.
- Something green in color.
- The branches and leaves of plants used for decoration.
- Leafy plants or plant parts eaten as vegetables.
- A grassy area located usually at the center of a city or town and set aside for common use; a common.
- A putting green.
- Of the color green.
- Abounding in or covered with green growth or foliage: the green woods.
- Made with green or leafy vegetables: a green salad.
- Characterized by mild or temperate weather: a green climate.
- Youthful; vigorous: at the green age of 18.
- Not mature or ripe; young: green tomatoes.
- Brand-new; fresh.
- Not aged: green wood.
- Not cured or tanned: green pelts.
- Lacking training or experience.
- Lacking sophistication or worldly experience; naive.
- Easily duped or deceived; gullible.
- Having a sickly or unhealthy pallor indicative of nausea or jealousy, for example.
- adj - of the color of growing foliage
There are 5 letters in GREEN: E E G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREEN, to go: GREEN?
Rearrange the letters in GREEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GREEN
What's nearby GREEN
Lookup in Wiki for GREEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREEN"