Is GENDER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GENDER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a grammatical category in inflected languages governing the agreement between nouns and pronouns and adjectives
- noun - the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles
- A grammatical category used in the analysis of nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and, in some languages, verbs that may be arbitrary or based on characteristics such as sex or animacy and that determines agreement with or selection of modifiers, referents, or grammatical forms.
- One category of such a set.
- The classification of a word or grammatical form in such a category.
- The distinguishing form or forms used.
- Traditionally, gender has been used primarily to refer to the grammatical categories of “masculine,” “feminine,” and “neuter”; but in recent years the word has become well established in its use to refer to sex-based categories, as in phrases such as gender gap and the politics of gender.
- verb - to bring into existence
There are 6 letters in GENDER: D E E G N R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GENDER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GENDER, to go: GENDER?
Rearrange the letters in GENDER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GENDER
What's nearby GENDER
Lookup in Wiki for GENDER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GENDER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GENDER"