Is EDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary of a surface
- noun - a line determining the limits of an area
- noun - a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- noun - the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- noun - a slight competitive advantage
- noun - the outside limit of an object or area or surface
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - provide with an edge
- A thin, sharpened side, as of the blade of a cutting instrument.
- The degree of sharpness of a cutting blade.
- A penetrating, incisive quality: “His simplicity sets off the satire, and gives it a finer edge” (William Hazlitt).
- Keenness, as of desire or enjoyment; zest: The brisk walk gave an edge to my appetite.
- The line of intersection of two surfaces: the edge of a brick; the rounded edges of the table.
- A rim or brink: the edge of a cliff.
- The area or part away from the middle; an extremity: lifted the edge of the carpet.
- A point of transition: on the edge of war.
- To give an edge to (a blade); sharpen.
- To tilt (a ski or both skis) in such a way that an edge or both edges bite into the snow.
- To put a border or edge on: edged the quilt with fanciful embroidery.
- To act as or be an edge of: flowers that edged the garden path.
- To advance or push slightly or gradually: The dog edged the ball toward the child with its nose.
- To move gradually or hesitantly: The child edged toward the door.
- In a precarious position.
- In a state of keen excitement, as from danger or risk: “the excitement of combat, of living on the edge” (Nelson DeMille).
- verb - to provide with an edge (a bounding or dividing line)
There are 4 letters in EDGE: D E E G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDGE, to go: EDGE?
Rearrange the letters in EDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EDGE
What's nearby EDGE
Lookup in Wiki for EDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDGE"