Is HEDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fence formed by a row of closely planted shrubs or bushes
- noun - any technique designed to reduce or eliminate financial risk
- noun - an intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- A row of closely planted shrubs or low-growing trees forming a fence or boundary.
- A line of people or objects forming a barrier: a hedge of spectators along the sidewalk.
- A means of protection or defense, especially against financial loss: a hedge against inflation.
- A securities transaction that reduces the risk on an existing investment position.
- An intentionally noncommittal or ambiguous statement.
- To enclose or bound with or as if with hedges.
- To hem in, hinder, or restrict with or as if with a hedge.
- To minimize or protect against the loss of by counterbalancing one transaction, such as a bet, against another.
- To plant or cultivate hedges.
- To take compensatory measures so as to counterbalance possible loss.
- To avoid making a clear, direct response or statement.
- verb - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 5 letters in HEDGE: D E E G H
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HEDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEDGE, to go: HEDGE?
Rearrange the letters in HEDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEDGE
What's nearby HEDGE
Lookup in Wiki for HEDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEDGE"