Is HEDGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HEDGED in various dictionaries:
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- verb - hinder or restrict with or as if with a hedge
- verb - enclose or bound in with or as it with a hedge or hedges
- verb - minimize loss or risk
- adj - evasively worded in order to avoid an unqualified statement
- verb - to surround with a hedge (a dense row of shrubs)
There are 6 letters in HEDGED: D D E E G H
To search all scrabble anagrams of HEDGED, to go: HEDGED?
Rearrange the letters in HEDGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HEDGED
What's nearby HEDGED
Lookup in Wiki for HEDGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HEDGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HEDGED"