Is EDGES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EDGES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the boundary of a surface
- noun - a line determining the limits of an area
- noun - a sharp side formed by the intersection of two surfaces of an object
- noun - the attribute of urgency in tone of voice
- noun - a slight competitive advantage
- noun - the outside limit of an object or area or surface
- verb - advance slowly, as if by inches
- verb - provide with a border or edge
- verb - lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
- verb - provide with an edge
- verb - to provide with an edge (a bounding or dividing line)
There are 5 letters in EDGES: D E E G S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EDGES
To search all scrabble anagrams of EDGES, to go: EDGES?
Rearrange the letters in EDGES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EDGES
What's nearby EDGES
Lookup in Wiki for EDGES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EDGES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EDGES"