Is SLEDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLEDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vehicle mounted on runners and pulled by horses or dogs
- noun - a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- verb - transport in a sleigh
- verb - ride in or travel with a sledge
- verb - beat with a sledgehammer
- A vehicle mounted on low runners drawn by work animals, such as horses or dogs, and used for transporting loads across ice, snow, and rough ground.
- verb - to convey on a type of sled
There are 6 letters in SLEDGE: D E E G L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLEDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLEDGE, to go: SLEDGE?
Rearrange the letters in SLEDGE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SLEDGE
5 letters out of SLEDGE
4 letters out of SLEDGE
3 letters out of SLEDGE
2 letters out of SLEDGE
Contextual use of SLEDGE
What's nearby SLEDGE
Lookup in Wiki for SLEDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLEDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLEDGE"