Is WEDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - any shape that is triangular in cross section
- noun - a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments)
- noun - a diacritical mark (an inverted circumflex) placed above certain letters (such as the letter c) to indicate pronunciation
- noun - a heel that is an extension of the sole of the shoe
- noun - (golf) an iron with considerable loft and a broad sole
- noun - something solid that is usable as an inclined plane (shaped like a V) that can be pushed between two things to separate them
- noun - a block of wood used to prevent the sliding or rolling of a heavy object
- verb - put, fix, force, or implant
- verb - squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
- A piece of material, such as metal or wood, thick at one edge and tapered to a thin edge at the other for insertion in a narrow crevice, used for splitting, tightening, securing, or levering.
- Something shaped like a wedge: a wedge of pie.
- A wedge-shaped formation, as in football or ground warfare.
- Something that intrudes and causes division or disruption: His nomination drove a wedge into party unity.
- Something that forces an opening or a beginning: a wedge in the war on poverty.
- An iron golf club with a very slanted face, used to lift the ball, as from sand.
- One of the triangular characters of cuneiform writing.
- To split or force apart with or as if with a wedge.
- To fix in place or tighten with a wedge.
- To become lodged or jammed.
- verb - to force apart with a wedge (a tapering piece of wood or metal)
There are 5 letters in WEDGE: D E E G W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEDGE, to go: WEDGE?
Rearrange the letters in WEDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEDGE
What's nearby WEDGE
Lookup in Wiki for WEDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEDGE"