Is WEED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEED in various dictionaries:
- noun - any plant that crowds out cultivated plants
- noun - a black band worn by a man (on the arm or hat) as a sign of mourning
- noun - street names for marijuana
- verb - clear of weeds
- A plant considered undesirable, unattractive, or troublesome, especially one growing where it is not wanted, as in a garden.
- Rank growth of such plants.
- A water plant, especially seaweed.
- The leaves or stems of a plant as distinguished from the seeds: dill weed.
- Something useless, detrimental, or worthless, especially an animal unfit for breeding.
- A cigarette.
- To clear of weeds.
- To remove (weeds).
- To remove weeds.
- A token of mourning, as a black band worn on a man’s hat or sleeve.
- Often weeds.
- verb - to remove weeds (undesirable plants)
There are 4 letters in WEED: D E E W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEED
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEED, to go: WEED?
Rearrange the letters in WEED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEED
What's nearby WEED
Lookup in Wiki for WEED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEED"