Is DEW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DEW in various dictionaries:
- noun - water that has condensed on a cool surface overnight from water vapor in the air
- Water droplets condensed from the air, usually at night, onto cool surfaces.
- Something moist, fresh, pure, or renewing: “The timely dew of sleep/... inclines/Our eye-lids” (John Milton).
- Moisture, as in the form of tears or perspiration, that appears in small drops.
- verb - to wet with dew (condensed moisture)
There are 3 letters in DEW: D E W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DEW
To search all scrabble anagrams of DEW, to go: DEW?
Rearrange the letters in DEW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DEW
What's nearby DEW
Lookup in Wiki for DEW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DEW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DEW"