Is WIDE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIDE in various dictionaries:
- adj - having great (or a certain) extent from one side to the other
- adj - broad in scope or content
- adj - (used of eyes) fully open or extended
- adj - very large in expanse or scope
- adj - great in degree
- adj - having ample fabric
- adj - not on target
- adv - with or by a broad space
- adv - to the fullest extent possible
- adv - far from the intended target
- adv - to or over a great extent or range
- Having a specified extent from side to side: a ribbon two inches wide.
- Extending over a great distance from side to side; broad: a wide road; a wide necktie.
- Having great extent or range; including much or many: a wide selection; granting wide powers; wide variations.
- Fully open or extended: look with wide eyes.
- Being at a distance from a desired goal or point: a shot that was wide of the mark; a claim that was wide of the truth.
- Over a great distance; extensively: traveled far and wide.
- To the full extent; completely.
- A ball bowled outside of the batsman’s reach, counting as a run for the batting team in cricket.
- adv - having great extent from side to side [adj WIDER, WIDEST] : WIDELY
- noun - a type of bowled ball in cricket
There are 4 letters in WIDE: D E I W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIDE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIDE, to go: WIDE?
Rearrange the letters in WIDE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIDE
What's nearby WIDE
Lookup in Wiki for WIDE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIDE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIDE"