Is WEIRD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEIRD in various dictionaries:
- noun - fate personified
- adj - suggesting the operation of supernatural influences
- adj - strikingly odd or unusual
- Of, relating to, or suggestive of the preternatural or supernatural.
- Of a strikingly odd or unusual character; strange.
- Of or relating to fate or the Fates.
- Fate; destiny.
- One’s assigned lot or fortune, especially when evil.
- One of the Fates.
- verb - to cause to experience a strange sensation
- adj - mysteriously strange
There are 5 letters in WEIRD: D E I R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIRD
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEIRD, to go: WEIRD?
Rearrange the letters in WEIRD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEIRD
What's nearby WEIRD
Lookup in Wiki for WEIRD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEIRD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEIRD"