Is WIRED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIRED in various dictionaries:
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - equipped with wire or wires especially for electric or telephone service
- adj - tense with excitement and enthusiasm as from a rush of adrenaline
- adj - tied or bound with wire
- Equipped with a system of wires, as for electric or telephone connections.
- Equipped with hidden electronic eavesdropping devices: a wired hotel room.
- Reinforced or supported by wires.
- Tied or bound up with wire: wired bundles of newspaper.
- Well connected, as with high-ranking members of an organization.
- Very stimulated or excited, as from a stimulant or a rush of adrenaline.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRED: D E I R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRED
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIRED, to go: WIRED?
Rearrange the letters in WIRED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIRED
What's nearby WIRED
Lookup in Wiki for WIRED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIRED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIRED"