Is WIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- noun - a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- noun - the finishing line on a racetrack
- noun - a message transmitted by telegraph
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- A usually pliable metallic strand or rod made in many lengths and diameters, sometimes clad and often electrically insulated, used chiefly for structural support or to conduct electricity.
- A group of wire strands bundled or twisted together as a functional unit; cable.
- Something resembling a wire, as in slenderness or stiffness.
- An open telephone connection.
- A hidden microphone, as on a person’s body or in a building.
- A telegraph service.
- A telegram or cablegram.
- A pin in the print head of a computer printer.
- The screen on which sheets of paper are formed in a papermaking machine.
- The finish line of a racetrack.
- The system of strings employed in manipulating puppets in a show.
- Hidden controlling influences.
- A pickpocket.
- Fencing made of usually barbed wire.
- To bind, connect, or attach with wires or a wire.
- To string (beads, for example) on wire.
- To equip with a system of electrical wires.
- To install electronic eavesdropping equipment in (a room, for example).
- To send by telegraph: wired her congratulations.
- To send a telegram.
- At the finish line.
- Just in the nick of time; at the last moment.
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 4 letters in WIRE: E I R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIRE, to go: WIRE?
Rearrange the letters in WIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIRE
What's nearby WIRE
Lookup in Wiki for WIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIRE"