Is WIRES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIRES in various dictionaries:
- noun - ligament made of metal and used to fasten things or make cages or fences etc
- noun - a metal conductor that carries electricity over a distance
- noun - the finishing line on a racetrack
- noun - a message transmitted by telegraph
- verb - provide with electrical circuits
- verb - send cables, wires, or telegrams
- verb - fasten with wire
- verb - string on a wire
- verb - equip for use with electricity
- adj - to fasten with wire (a slender rod, strand, or thread of ductile metal) [v WIRED, WIRING, WIRES] : WIRABLE
There are 5 letters in WIRES: E I R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIRES
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIRES, to go: WIRES?
Rearrange the letters in WIRES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIRES
What's nearby WIRES
Lookup in Wiki for WIRES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIRES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIRES"