Is WEIR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WEIR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a low dam built across a stream to raise its level or divert its flow
- noun - a fence or wattle built across a stream to catch or retain fish
- A fence or wattle placed in a stream to catch or retain fish.
- A dam placed across a river or canal to raise or divert the water, as for a millrace, or to regulate or measure the flow.
- noun - a fence placed in a stream to catch fish
There are 4 letters in WEIR: E I R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WEIR
To search all scrabble anagrams of WEIR, to go: WEIR?
Rearrange the letters in WEIR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WEIR
What's nearby WEIR
Lookup in Wiki for WEIR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WEIR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WEIR"