Is WIPER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIPER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a worker who wipes
- noun - contact consisting of a conducting arm that rotates over a series of fixed contacts and comes to rest on an outlet
- noun - a mechanical device that cleans the windshield
- One that wipes.
- Something, such as a towel, used for wiping.
- A device designed for wiping, as on an automobile windshield.
- A projecting cam, as on a rotating shaft, that activates another machine part.
- A movable electrical contact, as in a rheostat.
- verb - to rub lightly in order to clean or dry
There are 5 letters in WIPER: E I P R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIPER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIPER, to go: WIPER?
Rearrange the letters in WIPER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIPER
What's nearby WIPER
Lookup in Wiki for WIPER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIPER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIPER"