Is WRITE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WRITE in various dictionaries:
- verb - produce a literary work
- verb - communicate or express by writing
- verb - have (one's written work) issued for publication
- verb - communicate (with) in writing
- verb - communicate by letter
- verb - write music
- verb - mark or trace on a surface
- verb - record data on a computer
- verb - write or name the letters that comprise the conventionally accepted form of (a word or part of a word)
- verb - create code, write a computer program
- To form (letters, words, or symbols) on a surface such as paper with an instrument such as a pen.
- To form (letters or words) in cursive style.
- To compose and set down, especially in literary or musical form: write a poem; write a prelude.
- To draw up in legal form; draft: write a will.
- To fill in or cover with writing: write a check; wrote five pages in an hour.
- To express in writing; set down: write one’s thoughts.
- To communicate by correspondence: wrote that she was planning to visit.
- To underwrite, as an insurance policy.
- To depict clearly; mark: “Utter dejection was written on every face” (Winston S.
- To ordain or prophesy: It was written that the empire would fall.
- To record (data) on a storage device.
- To trace or form letters, words, or symbols on paper or another surface.
- To produce written material, such as articles or books.
- To compose a letter; communicate by mail.
- To set down in writing.
- To reduce in rank, value, or price.
- To disparage in writing.
- To write in a conspicuously simple or condescending style: felt he had to write down to his students.
- To cast a vote by inserting (a name not listed on a ballot).
- To insert in a text or document: wrote in an apology at the end of the note.
- To communicate with an organization by mail: write in with a completed entry form.
- To reduce to zero the book value of (an asset that has become worthless).
- To cancel from accounts as a loss.
- To consider as a loss or failure: wrote off the rainy first day of the vacation.
- To express or compose in writing: write out a request.
- To write in full or expanded form: All abbreviations are to be written out.
- To write a report or description of, as for publication.
- To bring (a journal, for example) up to date.
- To overstate the value of (assets).
- To report (someone) in writing, as for breaking the law: wrote him up for speeding.
- adj - to form characters or symbols on a surface with an instrument [v WROTE, WRITTEN, WRITING, WRITES] : WRITABLE
There are 5 letters in WRITE: E I R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WRITE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WRITE, to go: WRITE?
Rearrange the letters in WRITE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WRITE
What's nearby WRITE
Lookup in Wiki for WRITE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WRITE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WRITE"