Is WINTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the coldest season of the year
- verb - spend the winter
- The usually coldest season of the year, occurring between autumn and spring, extending in the Northern Hemisphere from the winter solstice to the vernal equinox, and popularly considered to be constituted by December, January, and February.
- A year as expressed through the recurrence of the winter season.
- A period of time characterized by coldness, misery, barrenness, or death.
- Of, relating to, occurring in, or appropriate to the season of winter: winter blizzards; winter attire.
- Grown during the season of winter: winter herbs.
- To spend the winter: wintered in Arizona.
- To lodge, keep, or care for during the winter: wintering the sheep in the stable.
- verb - to pass the winter (the coldest season of the year)
There are 6 letters in WINTER: E I N R T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINTER, to go: WINTER?
Rearrange the letters in WINTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of WINTER
5 letters out of WINTER
4 letters out of WINTER
3 letters out of WINTER
2 letters out of WINTER
Contextual use of WINTER
What's nearby WINTER
Lookup in Wiki for WINTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINTER"