Is WIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a victory (as in a race or other competition)
- noun - something won (especially money)
- verb - be the winner in a contest or competition
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - attain success or reach a desired goal
- To achieve victory or finish first in a competition.
- To achieve success in an effort or a venture: struggled to overcome the handicap and finally won.
- To achieve victory or finish first in.
- To receive as a prize or reward for performance.
- To achieve or attain by effort: win concessions in negotiations.
- To obtain or earn (a livelihood, for example).
- To make (one’s way) with effort.
- To reach with difficulty: The ship won a safe port.
- To take in battle; capture: won the heights after a fierce attack.
- To succeed in gaining the favor or support of; prevail on: Her eloquence won over the audience.
- To gain the affection or loyalty of.
- To appeal successfully to (someone’s sympathy, for example).
- To persuade (another) to marry one: He wooed and won her.
- To discover and open (a vein or deposit) in mining.
- To extract from a mine or from mined ore.
- A victory, especially in a competition.
- First place in a competition.
- An amount won or earned.
- verb - to free grain from impurities
- verb - to be victorious
There are 3 letters in WIN: I N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of WIN, to go: WIN?
Rearrange the letters in WIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WIN
What's nearby WIN
Lookup in Wiki for WIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WIN"