Is WINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun - a red as dark as red wine
- verb - drink wine
- verb - treat to wine
- A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various kinds of grapes, usually containing from 10 to 15 percent alcohol by volume.
- A beverage made of the fermented juice of any of various other fruits or plants.
- Something that intoxicates or exhilarates.
- The color of red wine.
- verb - to provide with wine (the fermented juice of the grape)
There are 4 letters in WINE: E I N W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of WINE, to go: WINE?
Rearrange the letters in WINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WINE
What's nearby WINE
Lookup in Wiki for WINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WINE"