Is TWINE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWINE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a lightweight cord
- verb - spin,wind, or twist together
- verb - arrange or or coil around
- verb - make by twisting together or intertwining
- verb - form into a spiral shape
- To twist together (threads, for example); intertwine.
- To form by twisting, intertwining, or interlacing.
- To encircle or coil about: The fence post was twined by vines.
- To wind, coil, or wrap around something: “She was twining a wisp of hair very slowly around her fingers” (Anne Tyler).
- To become twisted, interlaced, or interwoven.
- To go in a winding course; twist about: a stream twining through the forest.
- A strong string or cord made of two or more threads twisted together.
- Something formed by twining: a twine of bread dough.
- A tangle; a knot.
- verb - to twist together
There are 5 letters in TWINE: E I N T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWINE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWINE, to go: TWINE?
Rearrange the letters in TWINE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWINE
What's nearby TWINE
Lookup in Wiki for TWINE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWINE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWINE"