Is TEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of nine and one
- noun - one of four playing cards in a deck with ten pips on the face
- adj - being one more than nine
- The cardinal number equal to 9 + 1.
- The tenth in a set or sequence.
- Something having ten parts, units, or members.
- A playing card marked with ten spots.
- A ten-dollar bill.
- noun - a number
There are 3 letters in TEN: E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEN, to go: TEN?
Rearrange the letters in TEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEN
What's nearby TEN
Lookup in Wiki for TEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEN"