Is BENT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BENT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a relatively permanent inclination to react in a particular way
- noun - grass for pastures and lawns especially bowling and putting greens
- noun - an area of grassland unbounded by fences or hedges
- noun - a special way of doing something
- verb - form a curve
- verb - change direction
- verb - cause (a plastic object) to assume a crooked or angular form
- verb - bend one's back forward from the waist on down
- verb - turn from a straight course, fixed direction, or line of interest
- verb - bend a joint
- adj - fixed in your purpose
- adj - used of the back and knees
- adj - of metal e.g.
- Altered from an originally straight or even condition: pieces of bent wire.
- Determined to take a course of action: I was bent on going to the theater.
- Corrupt; venal.
- A tendency, disposition, or inclination: “The natural bent of my mind was to science” (Thomas Paine).
- A transverse structural member or framework used for strengthening a bridge or trestle.
- Bent grass.
- The stiff stalk of various grasses.
- An area of grassland unbounded by hedges or fences.
There are 4 letters in BENT: B E N T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BENT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BENT, to go: BENT?
Rearrange the letters in BENT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BENT
What's nearby BENT
Lookup in Wiki for BENT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BENT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BENT"