Is BET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BET in various dictionaries:
- noun - the money risked on a gamble
- noun - the act of gambling
- verb - maintain with or as if with a bet
- verb - stake on the outcome of an issue
- verb - have faith or confidence in
- An agreement usually between two parties that the one who has made an incorrect prediction about an uncertain outcome will forfeit something stipulated to the other; a wager.
- An amount or object risked in a wager; a stake.
- One on which a stake is or can be placed: Our team is a sure bet to win.
- A plan or an option considered with regard to its probable consequence: Your best bet is to make reservations ahead of time.
- A view; an opinion: My bet is that the rain will hold off.
- To stake (an amount, for example) in a bet.
- To make a bet with: I bet them that we would be first.
- To make a bet on (a contestant or an outcome).
- To make or place a bet.
- verb - to risk on an uncertain outcome
There are 3 letters in BET: B E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BET
To search all scrabble anagrams of BET, to go: BET?
Rearrange the letters in BET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BET
What's nearby BET
Lookup in Wiki for BET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BET"