Is BELT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELT in various dictionaries:
- noun - endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- noun - a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- noun - an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- noun - ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - sing loudly and forcefully
- verb - deliver a blow to
- verb - fasten with a belt
- A flexible band, as of leather or cloth, worn around the waist to support clothing, secure tools or weapons, or serve as decoration.
- Something that resembles this type of band: a belt of trees.
- An encircling route.
- A seat belt.
- A continuous band or chain for transferring motion or power or conveying materials from one wheel or shaft to another.
- A band of tough reinforcing material beneath the tread of a tire.
- A geographic region that is distinctive in a specific respect: “This is America’s rural poverty belt” (Charles Kuralt).
- A powerful blow; a wallop.
- A strong emotional reaction.
- A drink of hard liquor.
- To encircle; gird.
- To attach with or as if with an encircling band.
- To mark with or as if with an encircling band.
- To strike forcefully; punch.
- To sing in a loud and forceful manner: belt out a song.
- To swig (an alcoholic beverage).
- verb - to fasten with a belt (a strap or band worn around the waist)
There are 4 letters in BELT: B E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELT
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELT, to go: BELT?
Rearrange the letters in BELT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BELT
What's nearby BELT
Lookup in Wiki for BELT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELT"