Is BELTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BELTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- noun - a band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- noun - an elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found
- noun - a vigorous blow
- noun - a path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- noun - ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
- noun - the act of hitting vigorously
- verb - sing loudly and forcefully
- verb - deliver a blow to
- verb - fasten with a belt
- verb - to fasten with a belt (a strap or band worn around the waist)
There are 5 letters in BELTS: B E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BELTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BELTS, to go: BELTS?
Rearrange the letters in BELTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BELTS
What's nearby BELTS
Lookup in Wiki for BELTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BELTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BELTS"