Is TABLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TABLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a set of data arranged in rows and columns
- noun - a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
- noun - a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
- noun - flat tableland with steep edges
- noun - a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
- noun - food or meals in general
- verb - hold back to a later time
- verb - arrange or enter in tabular form
- verb - to place on a table (a piece of furniture having a flat upper surface)
There are 6 letters in TABLES: A B E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TABLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of TABLES, to go: TABLES?
Rearrange the letters in TABLES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of TABLES
5 letters out of TABLES
4 letters out of TABLES
3 letters out of TABLES
2 letters out of TABLES
Contextual use of TABLES
What's nearby TABLES
Lookup in Wiki for TABLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TABLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TABLES"