Is STEAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STEAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an advantageous purchase
- noun - a stolen base
- verb - take without the owner's consent
- verb - move stealthily
- verb - steal a base
- To take (the property of another) without right or permission.
- To get or effect surreptitiously or artfully: steal a kiss; stole the ball from an opponent.
- To move, carry, or place surreptitiously.
- To draw attention unexpectedly in (an entertainment), especially by being the outstanding performer: The magician’s assistant stole the show with her comic antics.
- To advance safely to (another base) during the delivery of a pitch, without the aid of a base hit, walk, passed ball, or wild pitch.
- To commit theft.
- To move, happen, or elapse stealthily or unobtrusively.
- To steal a base.
- The act of stealing.
- A bargain.
- verb - to take without right or permission
There are 5 letters in STEAL: A E L S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STEAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of STEAL, to go: STEAL?
Rearrange the letters in STEAL and see some winning combinations
5 letters out of STEAL
4 letters out of STEAL
3 letters out of STEAL
2 letters out of STEAL
Contextual use of STEAL
What's nearby STEAL
Lookup in Wiki for STEAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STEAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STEAL"