Is TALE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TALE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- noun - a trivial lie
- A recital of events or happenings; a report or revelation: told us a long tale of woe.
- A malicious story, piece of gossip, or petty complaint.
- A deliberate lie; a falsehood.
- A narrative of real or imaginary events; a story.
- A tally or reckoning; a total.
- noun - a story
There are 4 letters in TALE: A E L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TALE
To search all scrabble anagrams of TALE, to go: TALE?
Rearrange the letters in TALE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TALE
What's nearby TALE
Lookup in Wiki for TALE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TALE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TALE"