Is ALERT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALERT in various dictionaries:
- noun - condition of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action
- noun - a warning serves to make you more alert to danger
- noun - an automatic signal (usually a sound) warning of danger
- verb - warn or arouse to a sense of danger or call to a state of preparedness
- adj - engaged in or accustomed to close observation
- adj - quick and energetic
- adj - mentally perceptive and responsive
- See Synonyms at aware.
- Mentally responsive and perceptive; quick.
- Brisk or lively in action: the bird’s alert hopping from branch to branch.
- See Synonyms at alarm.
- A condition or period of heightened watchfulness or preparation for action: Nuclear-armed bombers were put on alert during the crisis.
- adv - ready for sudden action [adj ALERTER, ALERTEST] : ALERTLY
- verb - to make aware of impending or possible danger
There are 5 letters in ALERT: A E L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALERT
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALERT, to go: ALERT?
Rearrange the letters in ALERT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALERT
What's nearby ALERT
Lookup in Wiki for ALERT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALERT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALERT"