Is LATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the froth produced by soaps or detergents
- noun - agitation resulting from active worry
- noun - a workman who puts up laths
- noun - the foam resulting from excessive sweating (as on a horse)
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - form a lather
- verb - exude sweat or lather
- verb - rub soap all over, usually with the purpose of cleaning
- A foam formed by soap or detergent agitated in water, as in washing or shaving.
- Froth formed by profuse sweating, as on a horse.
- A condition of anxious or heated discomposure; agitation: The students were in a lather over the proposed restrictions.
- To spread with or as if with lather.
- To give a beating to; whip.
- To produce lather; foam.
- To become coated with lather.
- verb - to cover with lather (a light foam)
There are 6 letters in LATHER: A E H L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATHER, to go: LATHER?
Rearrange the letters in LATHER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of LATHER
5 letters out of LATHER
4 letters out of LATHER
3 letters out of LATHER
2 letters out of LATHER
Contextual use of LATHER
What's nearby LATHER
Lookup in Wiki for LATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LATHER"