Is HALT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALT in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of inactivity following an interruption
- noun - the event of something ending
- noun - an interruption or temporary suspension of progress or movement
- verb - cause to stop
- verb - come to a halt, stop moving
- verb - stop from happening or developing
- verb - stop the flow of a liquid
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- To cause to stop; arrest.
- To proceed or act with uncertainty or indecision; waver.
- To be defective or proceed poorly, as in the development of an argument in logic or in the rhythmic structure of verse.
- Lame; crippled.
- verb - to discontinue the progress or motion of
There are 4 letters in HALT: A H L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALT
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALT, to go: HALT?
Rearrange the letters in HALT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALT
What's nearby HALT
Lookup in Wiki for HALT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALT"