Is LATCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LATCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - spring-loaded doorlock that can only be opened from the outside with a key
- noun - catch for fastening a door or gate
- verb - fasten with a latch
- A fastening, as for a door or gate, typically consisting of a bar that fits into a notch or slot and is lifted from either side by a lever or string.
- To close or lock with or as if with a latch.
- To have or be closed with a latch.
- To shut tightly so that the latch is engaged: a door too warped to latch.
- verb - to close with a type of fastening device
There are 5 letters in LATCH: A C H L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LATCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LATCH, to go: LATCH?
Rearrange the letters in LATCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LATCH
What's nearby LATCH
Lookup in Wiki for LATCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LATCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LATCH"