Is CAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats
- noun - an informal term for a youth or man
- noun - a spiteful woman gossip
- noun - the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea
- noun - a whip with nine knotted cords
- noun - a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts
- noun - any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- noun - a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- verb - beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- A small carnivorous mammal (Felis catus or F.
- Any of various other carnivorous mammals of the family Felidae, which includes the lion, tiger, leopard, and lynx.
- The fur of a domestic cat.
- A woman who is regarded as spiteful.
- A cat-o’-nine-tails.
- A catfish.
- A cathead.
- A device for raising an anchor to the cathead.
- A catboat.
- A catamaran.
- A person, especially a man.
- To hoist an anchor to (the cathead).
- verb - to hoist an anchor to the cathead
There are 3 letters in CAT: A C T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of CAT, to go: CAT?
Rearrange the letters in CAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CAT
What's nearby CAT
Lookup in Wiki for CAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CAT"