Is CATS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CATS in various dictionaries:
- noun - feline mammal usually having thick soft fur and no ability to roar: domestic cats
- noun - an informal term for a youth or man
- noun - a spiteful woman gossip
- noun - the leaves of the shrub Catha edulis which are chewed like tobacco or used to make tea
- noun - a whip with nine knotted cords
- noun - a large tracked vehicle that is propelled by two endless metal belts
- noun - any of several large cats typically able to roar and living in the wild
- noun - a method of examining body organs by scanning them with X rays and using a computer to construct a series of cross-sectional scans along a single axis
- verb - beat with a cat-o'-nine-tails
- verb - eject the contents of the stomach through the mouth
- verb - to hoist an anchor to the cathead
There are 4 letters in CATS: A C S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CATS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CATS, to go: CATS?
Rearrange the letters in CATS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CATS
What's nearby CATS
Lookup in Wiki for CATS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CATS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CATS"