Is STACK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STACK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an orderly pile
- noun - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun - a list in which the next item to be removed is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- noun - a large tall chimney through which combustion gases and smoke can be evacuated
- noun - a storage device that handles data so that the next item to be retrieved is the item most recently stored (LIFO)
- verb - load or cover with stacks
- verb - arrange in stacks
- verb - arrange the order of so as to increase one's winning chances
- A large, usually conical pile of straw or fodder arranged for outdoor storage.
- An orderly pile, especially one arranged in layers.
- A section of memory and its associated registers used for temporary storage of information in which the item most recently stored is the first to be retrieved.
- A group of three rifles supporting each other, butt downward and forming a cone.
- A chimney or flue.
- A group of chimneys arranged together.
- A vertical exhaust pipe, as on a ship or locomotive.
- Often stacks.
- An extensive arrangement of bookshelves.
- The area of a library in which most of the books are shelved.
- A stackup.
- An English measure of coal or cut wood, equal to 108 cubic feet (3.
- A large quantity: a stack of work to do.
- To arrange in a stack; pile.
- To load or cover with stacks or piles: stacked the dishwasher.
- To prearrange the order of (a deck of cards) so as to increase the chance of winning.
- To prearrange or fix unfairly so as to favor a particular outcome: tried to stack the jury.
- To direct (aircraft) to circle at different altitudes while waiting to land.
- To measure up or equal: Their gift doesn’t stack up against his.
- To make sense; add up: Her report just doesn’t stack up.
- verb - to lay one upon the other
There are 5 letters in STACK: A C K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STACK
To search all scrabble anagrams of STACK, to go: STACK?
Rearrange the letters in STACK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STACK
What's nearby STACK
Lookup in Wiki for STACK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STACK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STACK"