Is TACKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TACKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the heading or position of a vessel relative to the trim of its sails
- noun - a short nail with a sharp point and a large head
- noun - gear for a horse
- noun - (nautical) a line (rope or chain) that regulates the angle at which a sail is set in relation to the wind
- noun - (nautical) the act of changing tack
- noun - sailing a zigzag course
- verb - fasten with tacks
- verb - turn into the wind
- verb - create by putting components or members together
- verb - sew together loosely, with large stitches
- verb - fix to
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- verb - to fasten with tacks (short, sharp-pointed nails)
There are 5 letters in TACKS: A C K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TACKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TACKS, to go: TACKS?
Rearrange the letters in TACKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TACKS
What's nearby TACKS
Lookup in Wiki for TACKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TACKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TACKS"