Is COAST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COAST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the shore of a sea or ocean
- noun - a slope down which sleds may coast
- noun - the area within view
- noun - the act of moving smoothly along a surface while remaining in contact with it
- verb - move effortlessly
- Land next to the sea; the seashore.
- A hill or other slope down which one may coast, as on a sled.
- The act of sliding or coasting; slide.
- The frontier or border of a country.
- To slide down an incline through the effect of gravity.
- To move effortlessly and smoothly.
- To move without further use of propelling power.
- To act or move aimlessly or with little effort: coasted for a few weeks before applying for a job.
- To sail near or along a coast.
- verb - to slide down a hill
There are 5 letters in COAST: A C O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COAST
To search all scrabble anagrams of COAST, to go: COAST?
Rearrange the letters in COAST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COAST
What's nearby COAST
Lookup in Wiki for COAST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COAST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COAST"