Is COST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COST in various dictionaries:
- noun - the total spent for goods or services including money and time and labor
- noun - the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold)
- noun - value measured by what must be given or done or undergone to obtain something
- verb - be priced at
- verb - require to lose, suffer, or sacrifice
- An amount paid or required in payment for a purchase; a price.
- The charges fixed for litigation, often payable by the losing party.
- To have as a price.
- To cause to lose, suffer, or sacrifice: Participating in the strike cost me my job.
- verb - to estimate a price for production of
There are 4 letters in COST: C O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COST
To search all scrabble anagrams of COST, to go: COST?
Rearrange the letters in COST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COST
What's nearby COST
Lookup in Wiki for COST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COST"