Is SCOUT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOUT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a Boy Scout or Girl Scout
- noun - someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- verb - explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
- To spy on or explore carefully in order to obtain information; reconnoiter.
- To observe and evaluate (a talented person) for possible hiring.
- To search: scout around for some gossip.
- To search for talented people: She scouts for a professional basketball team.
- One that is dispatched from a main body to gather information, especially in preparation for military action.
- The act of reconnoitering.
- A watcher or sentinel.
- One who is employed to discover and recruit talented persons, especially in the fields of sports and entertainment.
- One who is employed to observe and report on the strategies and players of rival teams.
- Often Scout.
- A member of the Boy Scouts.
- A member of the Girl Scouts.
- An individual; a person: a good scout.
- A student’s male servant at Oxford University.
- To reject with disdain or derision.
- verb - to observe for the purpose of obtaining information
There are 5 letters in SCOUT: C O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOUT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOUT, to go: SCOUT?
Rearrange the letters in SCOUT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCOUT
What's nearby SCOUT
Lookup in Wiki for SCOUT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOUT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOUT"