Is SCOUTS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCOUTS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person employed to keep watch for some anticipated event
- noun - a Boy Scout or Girl Scout
- noun - someone employed to discover and recruit talented persons (especially in the worlds of entertainment or sports)
- noun - someone who can find paths through unexplored territory
- verb - explore, often with the goal of finding something or somebody
- verb - to observe for the purpose of obtaining information
There are 6 letters in SCOUTS: C O S S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCOUTS
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCOUTS, to go: SCOUTS?
Rearrange the letters in SCOUTS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCOUTS
What's nearby SCOUTS
Lookup in Wiki for SCOUTS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCOUTS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCOUTS"