Is COS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COS in various dictionaries:
- noun - ratio of the adjacent side to the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- noun - lettuce with long dark-green leaves in a loosely packed elongated head
- noun - an odorless very poisonous gas that is a product of incomplete combustion of carbon
- noun - a hard ferromagnetic silver-white bivalent or trivalent metallic element
- noun - one who refuses to serve in the armed forces on grounds of conscience
- noun - a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
- noun - a variety of lettuce
There are 3 letters in COS: C O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COS, to go: COS?
Rearrange the letters in COS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COS
What's nearby COS
Lookup in Wiki for COS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COS"