Is COWS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COWS in various dictionaries:
- noun - domesticated bovine animals as a group regardless of sex or age
- noun - female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- noun - a large unpleasant woman
- verb - subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe
- noun - a farm animal
There are 4 letters in COWS: C O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COWS
To search all scrabble anagrams of COWS, to go: COWS?
Rearrange the letters in COWS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COWS
What's nearby COWS
Lookup in Wiki for COWS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COWS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COWS"