Is COW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of COW in various dictionaries:
- noun - female of domestic cattle: "`moo-cow' is a child's term"
- noun - mature female of mammals of which the male is called `bull'
- noun - a large unpleasant woman
- verb - subdue, restrain, or overcome by affecting with a feeling of awe
- The mature female of cattle of the genus Bos.
- The mature female of other large animals, such as whales, elephants, or moose.
- For a long time; indefinitely: The guests stayed till the cows came home.
- noun - a farm animal
There are 3 letters in COW: C O W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to COW
To search all scrabble anagrams of COW, to go: COW?
Rearrange the letters in COW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of COW
What's nearby COW
Lookup in Wiki for COW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of COW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: COW"