Is CROW valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CROW in various dictionaries:
- noun - black birds having a raucous call
- noun - the cry of a cock (or an imitation of it)
- noun - a member of the Siouan people formerly living in eastern Montana
- noun - a small quadrilateral constellation in the southern hemisphere near Virgo
- noun - an instance of boastful talk
- noun - a Siouan language spoken by the Crow
- verb - dwell on with satisfaction
- verb - express pleasure verbally
- verb - utter shrill sounds
- Any of several large, glossy, black birds of the genus Corvus, having a characteristic raucous call, especially C.
- A crowbar.
- To utter the shrill cry characteristic of a cock or rooster.
- To exult loudly, as over another’s defeat; boast.
- To make a sound expressive of pleasure or wellbeing, characteristic of an infant.
- The shrill cry of a cock.
- An inarticulate sound expressive of pleasure or delight.
- adj - first-rate
- verb - to speak vainly of one's deeds
There are 4 letters in CROW: C O R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CROW
To search all scrabble anagrams of CROW, to go: CROW?
Rearrange the letters in CROW and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CROW
What's nearby CROW
Lookup in Wiki for CROW
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CROW, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CROW"